Shareholic

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

What is the procedure while the debit card has been fraudulantly used in automated teller machine?



Question: I am having a debit card pertaining to ABC bank and I wanted to withdraw cash using my debit card with one automated teller machine. I was not able to withdraw cash since the funds was found to be insufficient. I got one mini statement and I found that an amount has been withdrawn from an automated teller machine using my debit card. How to proceed in this case?

Answer:
You had not used your debit card for withdrawal from the automated teller machine. It means that some miscreants might have prepared a duplicate card for your debit card and might have withdrawn amount from the automated teller machine

You have to immediately lodge a complaint letter with your bank branch in this connection and you should furnish the details of your entire transactions in the letter. The bank should find out as to whether the withdrawal was through original debit card or a fake card.

The format of letter has been produced hereinbelow and you can make use of the card by furnishing the requisite details in the letter:


(Letter to the bank manager in regard to fraudulent withdrawal by using debit card  through automated teller machine)

From:                                                                                                       Place:                      
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Dated:
Name …………………………………………... 
Address ………………………………………..
……………………………............................
………………………………………………….. …
Contact Mobile No:

To:

The Branch Manager,
.................Bank
Address.......................................................

Sir,
Sub: My savings bank account Number:........................................... with you
---------
With reference to my savings bank account number with your branch as mentioned above,  I regret to inform you that I was not delivered cash from the automated teller machine while I attempted to withdraw cash from the machine and I furnish herebelow the details for your information so as to enable you to recredit the amount to my account:
Name of the account holder


Account Number


Debit/credit card number


Name of the bank and branch where the  account is maintained

Date of transaction


Transaction time


Transaction amount
Rs.

Location of automated teller machine

ATM machine pertains to which (Bank/service provider)

Details of complaint
On the date and time as mentioned above, I attempted to withdraw cash using my debit card and PIN number; however, the machine did not dispense cash; however, while I opted for getting a mini statement, I found that already an amount of Rs._________has been withdrawn from the account using the debit card. However, I had not provided the debit card to anybody  
In view of the circumstances as mentioned above, I request you to kindly arrange to re credit the amount to my account at the earliest.
Yours faithfully


Signature

Enc: 

2 comments:

ben rita said...

I was searching for loan to sort out my bills & debts, then i saw comments about Blank ATM Card that can be hacked and withdraw money from any ATM machines around you anywhere in the world . I doubted thus but decided to give it a try by contacting united blank atm hack card they responded with their guidelines on how the card works. I was assured that the card can withdraw $5,000 instant per day & was credited with$50,000,000.00 so i requested for one & paid the delivery fee to obtain the card, after 24 hours later, i was shock to see the Courier agent in my resident with a parcel {card} i signed and went back inside and confirmed the card work's after the agent left. This is no doubts because i have the card & has made used of the card. Contact these email if you wants to get rich with this....Via email: unitedblankatmhackcard@gmail.com

perez turner said...


GET RICH WITH THE USE OF BLANK ATM CARD FROM
(besthackersworld58@gmail.com)
Has anyone here heard about blank ATM card? An ATM card that allows you to withdraw cash from any Atm machine in the world. No name required, no address required and no bank account required. The Atm card is already programmed to dispense cash from any Atm machine worldwide. I heard about this Atm card online but at first i didn't pay attention to it because everything seems too good to be true, but i was convinced & shocked when my friend at my place of work got the card from guarantee Atm card vendor. We both went to the ATM machine center and confirmed it really works, without delay i gave it a go. Ever since then I’ve been withdrawing $1,500 to $5000 daily from the blank ATM card & this card has really changed my life financially. I just bought an expensive car and am planning to get a house. For those interested in making quick money should contact them on: Email address : besthackersworld58@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +1(323)-723-2568